Your shopping cart is empty!
As FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company, our customers and third parties who use our website and / or mobile applications in order to fulfill their obligation to clarify from the 10th article of Personal Data Protection Law (“KVK”) No. 6698 in terms of personal data regarding our customers. to your attention. Our company reserves the right to update this Text of Information on Protection of Personal Data at all times within the framework of the amendments to be made in the current legislation.
As FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company, we show maximum sensitivity to the processing and preservation of your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("Law"). We attach great importance to the processing of the data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("KVK Law"). With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as described below and within the limits ordered by the legislation, as described under the KVK Law.
1. Methods for collecting personal dataAs FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company, as a data controller, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the legislation; You can use the services of our brands, inform you about our campaigns upon your approval, record your suggestions and complaints, create better service standards for you, FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company, your personal data website, social media channels for determining and implementing business and business strategies. We collect it by mobile applications and similar means, verbally, in writing or electronically, and entirely within your consent.
Your personal data,Our company provides information such as name, surname, TR identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address through forms on the website and mobile applications; In the form of location data, preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, Cookie data collected by the browser, data including browsing time and details, location data;Through our channels such as our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbal, written or electronic media;In a physical or virtual environment, face-to-face or distant, oral or written or taken from people who share their personal data with a business contact, resume (cv), bidding and other means for purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, bidding, etc. from electronic environment;In addition, data obtained from indirectly from different channels, websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar (micro) websites and social media, e-newsletter reading or click movements, data provided by public databases From social media platforms, profiles and data open to sharing;can be processed and collected.
2. Processing and processing of personal dataPersonal data you share,In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;Regulation on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in RG 29457 dated 26.08.2015, prepared on the basis of these regulations, with the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6502, RG dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188. To record the identity, address and other necessary information for determining the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in;To arrange all the records and documents that will be the basis for payment systems, electronic contracts or paper media, which are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; To comply with the information retention, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
As FSM Form Saglik ve Medikal Urunleri Limited Şirketi, through the capacity of data controller, through our call centers, written communication channels, social media pages, mobile communication channels, in-store communication channels and / or any kind of channels, including but not limited to; Your personal and / or special quality personal data we obtain within your consent can be recorded in whole or in part, stored, updated within your consent, periodically checked, reorganized, categorized, required for the purpose for which they are processed, or maintained for the period prescribed by the relevant law, in case of actual requirements depending on the service FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited with public institutions and the company is working as a private-legal person with or legally liable jointly and / or 3rd person, a real person concerned who are resident in Turkey or in abroad / legal It can be shared / transferred with individuals, and transferred abroad in case of legal or service de facto requirements.
FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company customers can benefit from the services of our brands, inform you about our campaigns upon your approval, to record your suggestions and complaints, to establish better service standards for you, to determine and implement commercial and business strategies of FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company. for your purposes and in any case, we inform you that we can process your personal data in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data and the relevant legislation.3. Transfer of Personal Data
FSM Form Saglik ve Medikal Urunleri Limited Şirketi, your personal data only; Conducting company activities, ensuring business relationships between data owners and our customers and / or conducting negotiations for this purpose, provided that sufficient precautions are taken within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the Law or on the basis of your explicit consent. In order to provide opportunities and opportunities and to increase the service quality; Our group companies, business partners, customers, suppliers, audit companies or public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data due to a legal obligation as a result of our activities may share with other authorities.
4. Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurateIn accordance with Article 4 of KVKK, our Company has an obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for our Company to fulfill its obligations arising from the applicable legislation, our customers must share their correct and updated data or update them via the website / mobile application.
5. Storage and Protection of Personal DataYour personal data will be kept confidential in accordance with the 12th article of KVKK in the database and systems in our company; Our company will not be shared with third parties in any way except legal obligations and regulations specified in this document. is obliged to take physical security measures. If it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be reported immediately to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulations and in writing.
6. Your personal data obtained before KVKK comes into forceYour personal data, which has been obtained in accordance with the law before membership, 7 April 2016, which is the effective date of KVKK, electronic mail permit, product / service purchase and other forms, is also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in this document.
7. Rights of Personal Data Owner listed in Article 11 of KVK Law (“Law”)FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company will respond to the following requests of the related persons:a) To learn whether FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company processes personal data related to them and what personal data it processes,b) Getting information about the purposes of the processing activity,c) To know the third parties to whom FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited Company transfers personal data at home or abroad,d) Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,f) In case of requesting correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; requesting the transactions to be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,g) To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.h) Requesting the elimination of the loss in case the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law, you can forward your request regarding the exercise of your rights mentioned above to our Company by written or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Company in accordance with the KVK Law. In this context, the channels and procedures to which you will submit your application in writing within the scope of Article 11 of the KVK Law are explained below.
Filling out the form containing the necessary information to determine your identity and the explanations regarding your right you want to use from the rights stated in article 11 of the KVK Law, FSM Form Sağlık ve Medikal Ürünleri Limited Şirketi Karlıktepe Mah. Cesme Cad. No: 10/2 Kartal İstanbul personally, you can forward your identity with identifying documents, send it through a notary or other methods specified in the KVK Law or send the relevant form to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.You can contact us about your opinions and questions.Title: FSM Form Health and Medical Products Limited CompanyPhone: 0216 488 44 04Address: Karlıktepe Mah. Cesme Cad. No: 10/2 Kartal İstanbulMail: email@example.com